WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Youth - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Youth > Topics

Subject: dont get it
Replies: 8 Views: 1015

7_suga_7 10/7/2006 - 6:40:07
i dont get dat there's such a diversity wit christians, Y is it ppl call themselves christians but they drink, smoke and have s*x like they wana and still think nothing of it? it seems like sum churches believe its ok. take 4 example: new apostolics? we always argue. we have different beliefs but we both christians? Y is it that they only serve God sundays *

7_suga_7 10/7/2006 - 8:01:04
sorry didn't mean 2 generalise 'new apostolics ' *

prh2272 10/8/2006 - 4:06:00
its just the church manipulating the word and the people just playing church the only thing we can do is try to convince them otherwise but they are not christians if they do the s*x thing or get drunk i dont believe its wrong to drink a little like a glass of wine at dinner or if u smoke a cigar every now and then i believe that these people just change the word for self gain and to not feel guilty for what they do *

kennyb1 10/11/2006 - 9:53:22
@7_sugar_7 there is salvation i'm 1 of the christian if u see somebody drinking, smoking and having s*x without marrige u must know that she / he was the christian bt now he / she dropped *

icinsuga 11/26/2006 - 2:51:06
7 suga 7 - many people are all linked to a religion .... and wot u said is true...people abuse the word christian as they dont know wot it means....but i think that it is our job as a christian to explain to them what a christian is.... *

g_i_r_l 2/24/2007 - 6:43:06
Its all satan's deeds he wrks in our mind that we dnt even notice it he knws our bodies r weak n full of temptations.So maybe those ppl try 2 b true Christians bt satan keeps on intefiering or they dnt knw Christ at al they jus pretend 2 b Christians 4 various reason eg go 2 church 2 steal money 2 buy al sorts of stuff or 2 get into relationshps then try 2 win the Christian into their satanism ecspecially the youth.(thats wat iv seen ppl do) God says all thse thngs wil happen and they happening.Judgement day is near.Very. *

pestel 2/25/2007 - 11:54:37
Wot so u judge ppl i used 2 knw god and go 2 curch now a dont a dont c the point when u can know god without gone 2 curch yeah am a herion addict n a smoke and drink bt so what it aint a big deal ave lost ma family ma gf and ma kids nw am alone in the big bad world a didnt ask god 2 get me hookd on drugs n a didnt ask god 4 ma gf 2 die then u al say theres a god ther aint nwt belive me *

gawkie 4/14/2007 - 2:42:34
i think that pestel is totally wrong... there is a God and he's always at work... *

thotho85 9/27/2007 - 6:23:41
I think u dont hav 2 lok @ de action of ds ppl bcs thy wil confuse u bettr lok d way jesus was lvng lyk he was *

* Youth Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Youth

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search