Youth - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Youth > Topics

Subject: Rape
Replies: 9 Views: 1290

xxtearsx 8/19/2006 - 8:24:57
No one talks about it. But how do you deal with it? *

nity 8/19/2006 - 2:58:43
Rape is a vry delicate n sensitive issue. Ppl dnt wnt2 talk abt for fear of openin up old wounds,hurtin d all ovr again, shame, rejection u name it. Rape victims go thru a lot of emotional, psychological pain that cud leave them scarred for life! But gettin to talk abt it wt God a professional counsellor,a Pastor etc is where d HEALING starts! Its not alwyz easy to forget ur past but pple like Oprah,Joyce Meyer,Donnie McClurkin etc have shown that u can go thru rape/abuse n cme out healed restored n free! *

nity 8/20/2006 - 5:43:37
Forgiveness is d key. Rape persns nid2 forgive themselvs n d perpertratr. GOD is stil in d biznes of healin ppl. Go to God n ask2 heal d condition of ur heart. Its a proces bt whoeva u r He wil c u thru. Get medical or Profsnal help, Pastr,Read buks or attnd seminars etc. As a victim d mre u bottle up ur pain,angr,bitrns,frustrtn,fear,shame d mre traumatic Talk abt it n set ursf on d path to VICTORY! God Bless. *

xxtearsx 8/23/2006 - 10:38:32
i know and i was raped *

nity 8/24/2006 - 3:32:31
Pple go thru trumatic experiences sum hve the courage to say i choose to move on with my life othrs choose to wallow in depression etc( lies d devil sows n they believe that they r useles n wil neva mke it) God has given you evrythng to mke you whole Isa.53:4-5 its left for you to choose whose report you will believe. ~Shalom~ *

holychik 8/27/2006 - 3:54:59
Swty i knw dat lyf mus seem so difficult 2 u bt dis is y we hv Jesus.he is here 4 us 2 talk 2.build a frenship wit hm.tel hm al d emotions dat r goin on within u.i knw dat evry1 prob teln u 2 mve on bt u take ur tym hun.healin only wit tym n wen we seek Jesus.find comfort in our saviour.most of al 4gv dear.4gv d persn dat hurt u.God 4gvs us our sins so we shud 4gv those dat trespass against us.bt most of al JESUS LOVES U. *

ragltji 8/29/2006 - 11:51:34
Take a listen to a song off creed's human clay album, called wash away those years. Its about a girl who wuz raped... *

icinsuga 11/26/2006 - 3:11:25
rape shatters lives...but we have a Healer who heals alls our heartache and pain....He has a cure for everything .... although rape cannot be reversed forgiveness is part of the healing process ...thats why we were forgiven....to forgive..tearz-i pray God will strenghten u and be with u always...Shalom *

angelfe 12/7/2006 - 9:12:49
Rape is nt a easy expience2 go through.as no1 deserves.it.i.have.bn there bt u must first forgive yourself and nt blame yourself and tht person its nt easy believe me it ws a tramatic time 4me bt with God in my life and His word it sustained me and good friends bt God has restored me and today im stronger and a counsilor to rape and abuse ppl as God uses me *

shennell 1/22/2007 - 8:58:35
when have been rape it's hard to forgive the person and it put i fare for men *

* Youth Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Youth

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search