WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Youth - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Youth > Topics

Subject: Is it true2????
Replies: 21 Views: 2228

loti 7/8/2006 - 10:42:10
All we christians listen n watch music-videos of christian music, which grows us spiritually. But is it true dat we SHOULD NOT listen 2oda music such as Rap, RnB, Pop n al dat? *

ngrguy 7/9/2006 - 2:17:43
i listen 2 rap n watch circular movies.wat matters is dat u beliv in Christ,study His Word n hav a relationship wiv God *

geminixx 7/9/2006 - 9:38:26
You should not listen to those music bcuz your christian life and NEVER be straight! If you listen to them how can you concentrate on God? If God should come and catch you listening to those music what you gonna tell him? *

geminixx 7/9/2006 - 9:41:26
God said you cant serve two masters and those music are the devils music.. I sure know God didnt or wouldn't inspire man to sing those! *

loti 7/10/2006 - 8:32:13
BUT THERE are nice luv songs without any 'strong language' n al dat. I don think listnin to sum1 teln d oda on hw mch he/she luvs him/her n den sing d song is wrng. Sum musicians sing of their luv to God n we sing their songs. I'm confusd *

johannnn 7/11/2006 - 2:57:38
The muzik isnt wrong is the WORDS that count.IF U CAN MAKE OUT THE WORDS.There is know verse in the WORD of GOD that say what sort of muzik to play.The WORDS must be up building your SOUL SPIRIT and body.ALWAYS think that the muzik you play.Will GOD play it in HEAVEN.It work for me!You must remenber satan was the LEADER of muzik in heaven.He know how to mislead ppl.Be careful!SHALOM! *

geminixx 7/15/2006 - 2:05:43
Amen to that! *

gibson07 7/15/2006 - 11:55:10
dats tru..we do hav a spirit of discernment..means we should b abl 2 diferentiate betwn what agrees with yr spirit..b vry careful to d words of d sngs sum lov songs r vry bad..bt lyk i sd..discern. n pray bout it..bud me if u nd2nw sumthn..il try my best to hlp. *

bossgal 7/20/2006 - 4:51:35
I agree wit gemini.The fact that we decide 2 folow God and turn our backs on the on the world,forsaking the worldly pleasures which includes things dat wud nt glorify God and edify as a christian.Remember we r in the world but nt of it.U gota b careful how u do things.Lucifers always at ur door waitn 4 ne oportunity he gets 2 attack *

godsaint 7/20/2006 - 10:53:06
Yes u can listen 2 it as long if it is gospel rap or rnb. U should not listen to worldly music, cause satan was music says the bible. If u listen to worldly music it pulls u down from ur Spiritual relationship with God. To b a true worshipper dont listen 2 that music. We r not of the world but of God. Live in the Kingdom of God... *

sweetz16 8/8/2006 - 9:33:17
worldly music will kill ur spiritual life *

2ndprize 8/14/2006 - 11:55:45
Well i lyk worldly music n i dont feel it wud be wrong n i also listen 2 christian music of course coz i luv it n luv 2 worship God . I dont think worldly music cn do u ne wrong if u cn handle it bt its true it cn pull u down as it did wit me, ok there wos other thingz in it lyk college n mates bt d point is tht i started 2 go out 2 gigs thn drink a bit thn a bit more thn more gigs n parties n drinkin bt God stopped me n im very happy bout it n now d world doesnt hav power over me n God still doesnt tell me not 2 listen 2 tht music as long as i serve Him wit my heart. *

prh2272 8/30/2006 - 2:48:56
i do not believe all secular music is bad u just need to be careful about what u listen to. dont listen to music that promotes s*x drugs hate ect. just guard ur heart and if ur in the word u should feel uneasy about some music thats God saying no so just listen to him and hell let u know. later *

ragltji 9/3/2006 - 1:52:33
Its subjective, obviously the answer is its beter not to listn to the stuff, but if you are in a place w God that u know u wont fall into a trap.then i c nothing wrong w it. Jus b careful wot u put into your temple! *

kennyb1 10/11/2006 - 9:30:04
i like the hip-pop, rap and R n B so i know that if i'm the christian i dont need to play that kind of music, so one of the good day i told my self that i just want to play only 1 song of celine dion, but at the end of the day i found my self playing 5cent eminem.... so 1 thing i want to say, the bible says there is the way that looks like is good at the beggining bt at the end there is death *

kennyb1 10/11/2006 - 9:36:53
i like hip-pop, rap and RnB so i know that if i'm the christian i dont need to play that kind of music, so 1 of the good day i told my self that i must play only 1 song of celine dion, but at the end of the day i found my self playing 5cent eminem.... so 1 thing i want to say, the bible says there is the way that looks like is good at the beggining bt at the end there is death *

mdc2 10/22/2006 - 10:00:51
Some religious music draws you into the presence of God. Others such as religious lyrics with rap, rnb, pop and other worldy music do not draw you closer to God. All forms of worldy music should avoided by a christian. *

t_hope 10/22/2006 - 10:14:38
What is worldly music? How does adding an electric guitar and drums make a song the devil's music. I think as long as u guard ur heart against the devil's message the beat and rhythm of the song dont matter. *

icinsuga 11/26/2006 - 2:16:10
i think that listenin 2 music isnt the issue but wots important is the message that the song reveals...at timez we may wonder y music is there and the real thing is that its there so that we can sing our praises 2 God....as for love songs itz ok bcoz in Song of Songs the man and woman get 2 declare their love 4 each other....all praise be a Jesus *

mdc2 12/9/2006 - 1:50:51
What is rock associated with? Isn`t it associated with black and dark things and who is the ruler of darkness. Not the devil? What is rap associated with? gangsters and bad boys isn`t it. Who is the overall head of all the gangsters and bad boys in the world? Not the devil?I also remember reading in a Chick Publications book (A company that print books to convert people to Christ and to help christians grow) that wordly music is offered up to demons and there is a demon who`s name was spelt differently but pro nounced the same way as the type of music Bob Marley sang. There was also a singer in my country who said that people would be supprised to know what singers do to get there music sold. *

t_hope 12/15/2006 - 12:20:17
I agree that u should only listen 2 music that is pleasing 2 God but He doesnt give us a specific genre. The bible says we should use all musical instruments, including electric guitar and syncopated beats, to praise God. *

t_hope 12/26/2006 - 7:57:49
Speaking of music, I just found out that all the members of the Finklesteins are Christians. God so rocks! *

* Youth Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Youth

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search